The Management Policy is assumed as the guiding element of the Infrastructure activity, and its objectives are focused on the satisfaction of Clients, Partners, Employees and other Stakeholders.
In this context, the Infrastructure undertakes the following commitments:
- Ensure that the Organization is recognized as a reference entity in public-private management
- Provide the Water and Waste service with Quality, Reliability and Safety, in a Sustainable way and practicing a fair price
- Understand operational excellence in service delivery and the importance of the Organization's image in its success
- Promote proximity to the Client and Stakeholders, systematically evaluating their expectations and needs
- Ensure clear and objective communication that allows Clients and Employees a knowledge of the services, activities, objectives and performance of the company
- Encourage new and improved relationships strengthening the Organization's competitiveness
- Understand Human Resources as a foundation for all activities and capacities of the Organization
- To promote the development of individual competences, maximizing their performance and valuing the team
- Ensure a safe and healthy working environment, minimizing the risk of accidents
- Train, inform and sensitize employees to ensure safety, the environment and quality, acting conscientiously, ethically and responsibly
- Promote the efficient use of resources, prevention of pollution and minimization of emissions to the environment
- Evaluate the performance of the Integrated Management System, establishing and reviewing the established objectives
Infratróia undertakes to continuously improve its Quality, Environment and Safety Management System, complying strictly with the applicable legal, regulatory and regulatory requirements, in the pursuit of excellence in its performance and Quality of Services.